Are you thinking about going to college?
Do you have a lot of questions?
Get your answers and a lot more.
Second Annual CPS College Night
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Time: 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Place: Cincinnati Public Schools, Education Center, 2651 Burnet Ave.
More than 40 colleges are attending the event including:
- University of Cincinnati
- Cleveland State University
- Miami University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Ohio State University
- Thomas More University
- Youngstown State University
In addition, the following information sessions will be available:
- 5:45 p.m. — College options for military service members (active duty, reserve, veteran)
- 6 p.m. — Applying for scholarships (tips and best practices)
- 6:30 p.m. — Collegiate Athletics Eligibility (NCAA and NAIA)
- 5:00–7:00 p.m. — FAFSA Lab (Complete a financial aid application. Assistance will be available)
If possible, please bring the following to the FAFSA Lab:
- Social Security number (alien registration number, if not a U.S. citizen)
- Federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Bank statements and records of investments
Join us for this free event with food and fabulous giveaways! Special gift for the first 100 students to register.
Bring your Friends — Bring Your Family.
And get the answers about college, financial aid, living on campus and more!